| A `warm' welcome home! - emotionally if not temperature. |
As I watched Jennifer struggle with her suitcase to get it onto the screening table I wanted to run in and help but I could only watch. A very kind man helped her at both ends with the offending bag. Next she walked through and checked her bags. Then turned and walked on through. I must say she wasn't thinking of me too much as I was all but hanging over the railing trying to get in one last look, one last wave but she was so focused she did not even turn my way. She did get me though. She left an anniversary card with Fran who then slipped it under my door at the spiritual life conference. I guees she wanted to be sure I missed her .. which of course I do. It is perhaps not the preferred way to spend your anniversary but we did manage to connect via skype.
Please do pray for this time we are apart. Pray also for Jennifer's reintegration into Canadian life and the various administration tasks (budgets, 5 year plan, Constitution) that I would like to get finished over the next few months.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment