A quick note byway of explaining my blog entries and e-mails.
I am thankful that I have internet access. Otherwise you would have to wait for months to hear from me.The internet is only available via a mobile usb modem. The signal is a bit dodgy from the house I am in. It seems to work some nights between 10 pm and 6am. If I use this time to type I must be in the screened porch and if I turn on the light then I have a bazillion bugs around me so I do my best to type by the light of the laptop screen. Thus I may make more mistakes than usual. I can also wait and when I am available the shade cabana has a good signal during the day but I cannot always get there before about 5 when the mosquitoes start coming out.
I will do my best to do a new post on the 1st and 15th of each month - or as close as I can to these dates. I hope to add in some extra posts when something really special happens.
Thank you for your support. We continue to ask for prayer:
: for both of us whilst we are apart
: for myself as school will start next Monday
: for God to show me other avenues to become involved in a useful manner - eg. The day I spent helping with the school addition
No comments:
Post a Comment