Tomorrow marks the four week mark of my time in Zambia. Wow. Time has flown. Today I was at the Mukinge Hill church. I almost got the time right. Last week I was there at 8:30 but no one else was. This week I went at 10 and found out they started at 8:30. I stayed for the Kikaonde service and again really enjoyed the singing. I even managed to figure out the bible verses, Acts 2:32 and 1 Timothy 4:12. I am feeling sufficiently settled that it is time for me to stretch out and expand my territory as Jabeze did. I will be looking into ministry opportunities outside of the school.
I have wonderful opportunities to minister to the children in my class everyday. I am able to weave the Biblical truths into what I am teaching. We are also working our way through the `heros’ of the Bible - David, Samson. I am hoping to catch the interest, especially of the boys.
I continue to ask for your prayers: that my speech, message and teaching will be clear and understood; that God will direct me to the opportunities He wants me to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment