Okay, it's hot enough! This weekend we are hitting 39 and maybe 40 degrees Celsius. I know I promised Jennifer a warm welcome but I think I may have over done it - as if I could have any influence on the weather. After years of wanting things to be warmer I am sure Jennifer will be pleased with the warmth here.
Yes! Jennifer will be here a week tomorrow. Please pray for her trip here. A number of legs to the journey. We are trusting God to make straight the path and smooth the ride. Please also pray for her final few days of preparation and good byes.
At this end I will be cleaning straightening up. It works out wonderfully for Jennifer's arrival as school is on a mid term break so she will have some time to adjust before being thrown into the fray. Please pray that God will lead me to the extracurricular opportunities in which He wants me involved and that I will be patient for His timing.
A full newsletter is hopefully on schedule for mid-month release.
No comments:
Post a Comment