Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Hi, ho, hi, ho, it is off to shopping I go ....

How long does it take to do your shopping? My last `shopping trip' took a whopping 3 hours. All I did was go to the bank and get the following groceries: peanut butter, Chinese lettuce, tomatoes, biscuits, milk, ground beef (minced beef), and some apple juice. The 3 hours does not include the time to get a taxi and drive over and back - I did get a taxi both ways as I had to get to the bank before it closed. I was looking for a number of other items (eg. crackers) but they were not available. I am hoping that next trip will run a little smoother and quicker - its not that I mind wandering around aimlessly looking for stuff that is not available but..... I can't even get any Jungle Oats (rolled oats)!!

Blessings
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment