Wednesday, 31 July 2013

25 Days to Departure

As the journey unfolds, I can see more and more of God's hand on us. I also have a much greater appreciation for those whom overseas ministry is a full time effort. I hope they learn and develop efficiencies but still there is a lot of paperwork and  lots to get done.

Brian has but 25 days until he departs. While we have accomplished much we are still working on such things as our Support Team and developing lists of things that must get done very close to departure dates. We are also doing our best to fit visits in with family and friends. Always more difficult than it sounds especially during the summer when people take their vacation time.

Please continue to pray for discernment and for us to make the best use of the remaining time. Also ask God to prepare our hearts to receive His blessing and to reveal His specific direction for this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment