Monday, 22 July 2013

Departure Dates

Really don't want this blog to become a play by play of our activities but we are just at the beginning so that is what I have for you.

We have dates. My fly out date is August 27th. Jennifer will leave October 19th. We can now make firmer plans and start all of our lists.

As I reflect on our time at SIM orientation, I see that it was at a good time for us. This follows the general rule of where I see God's responses and action in my life - as I look back and see the changes in course and how things have come together. I know God will go before us and give us what we need to complete things before I leave.

I thank you for starting this journey with us and pray that you will receive a blessing through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment